Thursday, February 7, 2013

Yey to plan reduction

Who wants to do a happy dance with me? In a completely permissible, halal way, of course! That means only with my girl friends with the door shut tight without any men in sight. Unless you are my husband, in that case, no other girls allowed to dance in front of him.

Just kidding!

But, seriously.

Anyway, the happy dance is for the e-mail I got last night from the telecom I am subscribed to. My cellphone bill decreased dramatically. As in, divide-last-month's-bill-by-three, that's how much! Woot, woot!



How did I do it?

Simple. I called customer service to have my plan reduced. I don't even remember to which plan I am subscribed to. I just know that I chose the lowest possible option without me having to pay for the phone that came with the subscription. Mind you, I have the simplest phone. I just didn't want to pay for it. I'm cheap like that! :P

By the way, since choosing to stay at home, I realized that I don't get to use my phone that much. Good thing there's Viber and Facebook and Twitter and Yahoo! Mail. So, yes, that's my way of saying I will most likely be able to read your messages to me through those than if you text me. 

PS: I have big plans for this blog. Stay tuned for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment