Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My "Me" Time

I have always valued my "me" time. When I was in college, whenever stress overwhelms me, I would jog around the university to take a breather. Or sometimes, I eat out alone and window shop by myself.

Now that I have a little family of my own, having quality time with myself has been difficult. It may be hard but I make a conscious effort to make it possible.Otherwise, I don't know if I would still be sane now.

My "me" time happens every night when my husband and my daughter have already fallen asleep. That's when I get to write or read blogs. Other times, when the husband is at work and the baby is in the dreamland, I get to have time for myself, too. Or there are times, I force myself to wake up early even if I'm the last one to sleep so that I can have my quiet time alone.

How about you? How do you spend your alone time?


No comments:

Post a Comment