Thursday, January 10, 2013

My four-month love affair

Remember when I told you about my wanting a new gadget? How about when I said my husband already got me a better one?

Well, last month, I sold my Nikon D50 and I could not be any happier as I see the one who bought it deserves it much better than me.

I could not photograph well to save my life. I tried. Oh yes, I did. I even attended classes from a renowned photographer. But sadly, no, I cannot do it. Though it was no fault of his.

And besides, I am too lazy to whip up my camera when there's a Kodak moment.

So how is my love affair with my Lumix LX5 camera going so far?

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5: The camera for the lazy people
photo source
The Lumix LX5 is a compact camera that can produce up to 10.1 megapixel photo quality. It also has an ultra wide 24mm Leica DC lens comparable to Leica cameras and a 3.8x optical zoom. As an added bonus, it comes with a hot shoe to make accessorizing easier; and has an internal memory of 40 MB plus an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot for expanded memory allocation. 

This gadget is the perfect camera for lazy people who cannot be bothered to adjust their camera settings. Most cameras normally come with an Automatic setting for this function but what makes the Lumix LX5 different is it produces high-quality, DSLR-like photographs without the bulk associated with this kind of camera.  Aside from all these magnificent features, the camera can shoot up to 720p high-definition movies which makes it the perfect gadget for a new mommy like me. Although it performs well on low-light environment, it comes with a built-in pop-up flash to provide for more options.

A light-weight, great function camera, the Lumix LX5 is a great camera for non-pros. And even though Panasonic already came up with a Lumix LX7, this camera, along with its many superb functions, is still a great gadget for first-time mommies and non-camera pro like me.  Mommy approved!
photo source




3 comments:

  1. Hello Talia! Thanks for dropping by my page. I am currently contemplating on getting a new camera for our upcoming anniversary trip and kinda leaning on getting a Canon cam. But your Lumix sounds cool and easy to deal with, perfect for point and shooter like me :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Oh yes, it's the best. What I love most about it is it's super light:) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. bagay yan sa akin. ha! Santa!! yuhooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete